CNC / CAM Services
At Greenbank Patterns we use the latest software on our Thermwood C67 5 axis router, enabling us to create patterns to a high accuracy.
The working envelope of our CNC is (X AXIS) 3M (Y AXIS) 1.5M (Z AXIS) 0.5M
Larger patterns can be made in sections and fastened together after cutting, enabling us to make any size pattern (no job is too large for us).
Although most of our work is from samples or drawings, we are able to take a sketch or just an idea and convert it into a finished job.
Specialist CAM software ensures highly efficient machining strategies are created, quickly and easily.
CNC Milling and turning also available in any material, email us now for a free quote.
- Concept To Casting' Services
- Help & Advice On Casting Design
- High Levels Of Accuracy - CAD/CAM
- Wood, Metal, Composites, Resins, Polystyrene, Etc
- Complete Range Of Reverse Engineering Services